Canon EOS C100 Cinema EOS Camera (Body Only)
1 - 4
The Canon EOS C100 EF Cinema Camera (Body Only) inherits the design concept of the EOS C300, which put DSLR quality video in a groundbreaking form factor with the key features of a more traditional video camera. The C100 has been optimized for run-and-gun and one-man-band style shooting, a specialty of event videographers, documentarians and independent filmmakers. This camera is about 15% smaller than the C300, and yet its 1080p image will hold-up nicely beside that of the more expensive camera. The C100 even has a few features not found in the C300, like One Shot AF, Push Auto Iris, a built-in microphone, and uncompressed HDMI out with superimposed timecode and 2:3 pull down marker.
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor
- EF Lens Mount with EF Contacts
- HDMI Outputs an Uncompressed Signal
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- ISO 320 to 80,000
- Wide DR and Canon Log Gamma
- Reduced Rolling Shutter Skews
- Built-in ND Filters with Manual Controls
- Two XLR Audio Connectors
- Peripheral Illumination Correction
3.110,00 EUR* + PDV
* Sve cene su izražene u evrima, bez PDV-a. Plaćanje u dinarskoj protivvrednosti po prodajnom kursu NBS-a na dan uplate.