Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens
3 - 3
The Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens is an ultra wide-angle prime lens for the full-frame sensor format, which makes it an ideal lens for the Cinema EOS series and all Canon DSLRs. The maximum aperture is T3.1, and the 11 blade iris ensures beautiful, rounded bokeh. The lens features markings on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read settings from behind or on either side of the camera. In order to make lens changes quicker and easier, the 14mm T3.1 is designed to share similar dimensions with other CN-E lenses.
- Full-frame imaging circle
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm
- Designed to fulfill 4K production standards
- Markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel
- Focus markings can be switched from standard labeling to metric
- Control rings engineered to maintain consistent operating torque
- Glass construction counteracts temperature induced marking discrepancies
- Shares gear position, diameter, and rotation angle with other CN-E lenses
- 114mm front diameter matches other CN-E lenses
- Ideal for Cinema EOS cameras and all EOS DSLRs
3.990,00 EUR* + PDV
* Sve cene su izražene u evrima, bez PDV-a. Plaćanje u dinarskoj protivvrednosti po prodajnom kursu NBS-a na dan uplate.